How to Rent a Dumpster With Budget Dumpster
We Make the Rental Process Easy
How does a dumpster rental work? At Budget Dumpster, we make the dumpster rental process simple from ordering to pickup. Give us a call at 866-284-6164 and a real person will pick up the phone to answer all your questions. We can help you determine the dumpster size you need based on the type and amount of debris you want to throw out, and set up your order within minutes. On your scheduled delivery date, we’ll drop off the dumpster, then another brief phone call is all it takes to arrange pickup once it’s full.
How to Rent a Dumpster:
The dumpster rental process consists of just a few simple steps:
- Determine how much you’re throwing away and what dumpster size you might need.
- Determine the length of your project. We can provide rentals for a week or more.
- Decide where to place your dumpster. If a permit is needed for street placement, we’ll let you know.
- Choose a spot clear of low-hanging power lines, branches and other obstructions.
- Call us up and we’ll help you pick the right dumpster size and answer any other questions.
Ordering a Dumpster Is Quick and Convenient
With Budget Dumpster, you can order a dumpster five days a week, Monday (7 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST) through Friday (8 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST) with just a brief phone call. We offer dumpster sizes to accommodate any project or type of debris, all available at low, flat-rate prices. Once you place an order, all you need to do to prepare for delivery is clear a space on your property large enough for your dumpster and make sure that space isn’t blocked on delivery day. If you can’t be present when your dumpster is dropped off, just let us know and we’ll help coordinate.