Dumpster Removal Guidelines
Schedule Your Dumpster Pickup Online
Use the easy form below to schedule your dumpster rental pickup. If this request is received before noon, we can typically pick up your dumpster rental the following day. If your request is received after noon, we will try our best to pick up the next day, but please allow up to two business days.
Things to Know for a Dumpster Removal
- Any pickup requests submitted over the weekend will be processed on Monday morning. Those requests will likely be serviced on Tuesday.
- Our routes begin very early in the morning and run into the evening. Dumpster removal can take place at any point throughout the day.
- Please triple check to make sure your dumpster is not blocked on the day of your pickup and that no debris is loaded over the top of the container. We will charge a $150 fee if we are not able to remove the dumpster through no fault of our driver.
- Exceeding your allotted weight limit may result in overage fees. You may not be notified for several weeks if these charges apply to your rental. Use our dumpster weight calculator to ensure this doesn’t happen.
- Please note there is a $150 fee if you cancel or modify your removal request the day of the scheduled service or after business hours the day before your scheduled pickup. If you’d like to speak to a customer service representative for more information, please call us at (816) 410-0248.