Why Use Budget Dumpster™?
SAVE MONEY - SAVE TIME - BETTER TERMS
Dumpster rental prices vary greatly from company to company depending upon the contents, size, location and terms of the dumpster rental. Let us show you the best dumpster rental deal in town.
Budget Dumpster specializes in providing the best local dumpster rental deals for everyone. We work with residential homeowners and contractors alike. We provide dumpsters for all types of projects from small to extra big. Dumpsters can be delivered to a residential driveway, to a construction site or anywhere in between (parking lots, in the street, etc.).
Construction Dumpster Rental: Perfect for any home renovation job from a small bathroom remodel all the way up to the construction of a large building project. The roll off containers are used for all types of building materials such as drywall, flooring, tile, lumber, windows, glass, siding, etc.
General Debris Dumpster Rental / MSW (Municipal Solid Waste): Great for household clean outs or clean-ups. If you are doing some spring cleaning or getting rid of old household items we can help. Household trash roll off containers can be filled with all types of furniture, carpet, tables, chairs, boxes, clothes, toys, appliances, attic and garage debris, etc.
Roofing Dumpster Rental: Just as the name implies, the roofing dumpster rentals are used for shingles and sheathing only. We offer different sizes at affordable rates to help keep costs low.
Concrete & Dirt Dumpster Rental: We offer 10 yard and 20 yard roll off dumpsters for either "clean" concrete or "clean" dirt loads. These rental dumpsters are used when tearing up a driveway or removing dirt from your property.
Yard Waste Dumpster Rental: If you are doing some yard work and need a dumpster we have you covered. Waste dumpsters are perfect for cleanup projects that involve shrubs, grass clippings, small branches and leaves. NOTE: No logs over 4 inches in diameter allowed.
We speak your language! In the hauling business, rental dumpsters can be called by many different names such as: debris boxes, containers, temporary containers, bins, tubs, roll-off dumpsters or cans. But rest assured they all mean the same thing. We know all the terms and we've got you covered on your dumpster rental.
If you want to save money, call us before you rent a dumpster!
Budget Dumpster is a national dumpster rental company. We've been in business since 2005 and we've rented over 50,000 dumpsters. Experience counts.
We solve problems! We know what you're up against and we will help you get things done on time. We know what type of project you're working on, we can guarantee it. We know you are counting on your dumpster to arrive as promised and we know you probably have people and tasks scheduled around the dumpster arrival. You can't begin to clean out a house or tear off a roof if the dumpster hasn't arrived yet. We look at every delivery as though it's for one of our friends or family members and they are waiting and counting on us! Over the years, we've worked with our customers through every single possible type of project there is out there and we've done it successfully. So much so that our customers come back again and again and recommend us to their friends and family members.
Consistency is the name of the game and that's what why you can count on us. We have the dumpster rental down to a science, a system that is designed to minimize your costs and maximize your happiness. We know the power of a positive experience. Everyone within our company has been trained from the ground up to know everything possible about the dumpster rental industry and how to make our customers happy. You can rely on us for:
- The lowest dumpster rates in town
- The most well trained, knowledgeable, consultative and friendly office staff in the business
- The highest level of professional (and polite) customer service in the industry
- The most modern technology on the market today to ensure timely deliveries and dedicated communication with our customers
- Common sense, accountability and old fashioned hard work to get things done right
- Responsible disposable practices, diverting as much away from the landfills as possible and recycling and reusing all that can be
- Transparency and consumer advocacy. We ALWAYS answer the phone and we ALWAYS let you know your best options.
We've grown from year to year since 2005 when we started in one office, in one city. We now operate in all major markets from coast to coast. We've been able to accomplish this by living by the rules listed above and by never forgetting that we can't grow if we don't make people happy.
Not all dumpster companies are created equal
Dumpster companies are just like any other type of company. There are good ones and not so good ones. People like to ask, "why does it matter who delivers the dumpster? All dumpsters are the same?just big boxes that you put junk into?" It's not that easy. While the concept behind the service is the same, the way things are done and the quality of the service can be drastically different. We consider all of the following - including but not limited to:
- How did the dumpster company answer the phone and greet the customer?
- How attentive was the dumpster co. rep?
- How engaging was the dumpster co. rep?
- Did the dumpster co. rep ask the customer the right questions to understand the project and goals?
- Did the dumpster co. rep explain all questions thoroughly so that the customer was fully informed about everything he/she should have been informed about?
- Did the dumpster co. rep advise on the correct size for the customer?
- Did the dumpster co. rep advise on proper dumpster placement and address any potential issues to ensure a successful delivery?
- Did the dumpster co. rep follow best practices when billing the customer?
- Did the dumpster co. rep follow best practices and above industry standards regarding customer communication (emails, phone calls, text messages, etc.)
- Was the dumpster delivered on time, when promised?
- Was the dumpster placed in the correct spot with the door facing the correct way?
- Was care taken to avoid damages to the customers property, lawn, neighbors grass, tree limbs, etc?
- Was the customer instructed on how to correctly open the dumpster door?
- Was the customer instructed on how to correctly fill the dumpster for safety purposes?
- Was it easy to request a dumpster pick up?
- Was the dumpster removed on time?
THIS LIST COULD GO ON AND ON...
But, as you can see, if all of these issues are not taken into consideration up front and openly with you the customer, there is a huge margin for failure. There's a big chance something can or will go wrong with the service. There's a big chance you will not be happy with your dumpster rental experience. The above list only covers part of the bigger picture. The companies that know about all of these "factors" and address them and have a plan for every scenario will be successful. But if you miss even one of these points, the entire service can turn out to be less than perfect. We know this. We are meticulous. We have the experience. We have the desire to be the best.
Use our online form or call toll free, 1-866-284-6164 to contact us today. You can always ask questions and receive free estimates from one of our dumpster experts. Rent a dumpster through Budget Dumpster and save time and money by taking advantage of our super low pricing and longer than normal rental period.