Residential Dumpster Rental Services
Rent a Dumpster for Any Home Cleanup
You don’t have to be a professional to rent a dumpster for home or neighborhood cleanups. Whether you’re completing a DIY project or hiring a contractor, take heavy-duty cleanups into your own hands with our simple and convenient residential dumpster rental services. From home renovations to residential junk removal, we can help you find the right bin for your needs at the right price for your budget.
If you're a contractor working on a residential project,
learn more about our construction dumpster rental services.
How Much Does a Residential Dumpster Rental Cost?
The most common dumpster used for home projects is a 20 cubic yard container. The average cost of a 20 yard dumpster is $453, with prices ranging from $280 to $623. However, the cost of a dumpster rental varies based on a number of factors, including location, dumpster size, debris weight and more. Check availability on residential dumpster rentals near you today.
You Can Rent a Dumpster for Residential Projects Such As:
Home & Garage Cleanouts
When you’re cleaning out a house, having a dumpster in the driveway streamlines the process. We recommend a 10 or 20 yard residential dumpster for weekend decluttering projects, as well as estate and foreclosure cleanouts.
- Fast Delivery: We’ll help you get your cleanout started ASAP with our quick home deliveries.
- Extended Rentals: Keep your residential dumpster beyond your rental period for a flat daily rate.
- Convenient Placement: We’ll help you find the best spot for your bin on or around your property.
Home Improvement Projects
With a dumpster on-site, you can easily get rid of debris from kitchen and bath remodels, roofing projects, yard makeovers and more. Rent a 10 yard dumpster to knock down a single wall, or a 20 to 30 yard container for a multi-room remodel. Get in touch with our team to find the right residential dumpster rental for your project.
- Variety of Accepted Materials: In most areas, we take everything from broken lumber and drywall, to concrete, bricks and block.
- Expert Advice: Our team is happy to recommend a bin for your materials.
- Delivery Support: We'll help you find another location for your dumpster rental if your home's driveway isn't big enough for delivery.
Thinning your home’s inventory can simplify the moving process, and getting rid of clutter is easy when you rent a residential dumpster. From broken knickknacks to worn-out wooden furniture, we can help you find the right dumpster for those household items that don’t make the cut. To clean out residential junk before a move, we’d suggest a 10 yard dumpster.
- Simple Junk Removal: Walk your items inside the bin or toss them over the side.
- Never a Rush: Our lengthy rental periods allow you to take your time sorting through your belongings.
- Order With Ease: Just call Monday through Friday to order a home dumpster rental in minutes.
Disaster or Storm Cleanup
When bad weather strikes, we’re here to make cleaning up your home afterward less stressful. Our streamlined residential dumpster services make the process simple: we deliver the bin, you fill it and we take it away. Usually, a 20 yard dumpster is ideal for getting rid of fallen branches, brush and other yard waste after a storm. Give us a call to learn more about using a dumpster for home or neighborhood storm cleanups.
- Personal Support: When you call, you’ll speak directly to a helpful team member.
- Availability: We’re available Monday through Friday for support during your dumpster rental period.
- Quick Pickups: Our speedy removals will put the storm's damage behind you sooner.
A Simplified and Supportive Home Dumpster Rental Experience
Whether you’re completing a neighborhood cleanup or decluttering the house, our dumpster rentals make debris removal simple, affordable and convenient. Even if you’ve never rented a dumpster before, we’ll explain the process step by step and provide ongoing support throughout your rental period. For more information on how to rent a dumpster for your home project, get in touch with our team today by calling 1-866-284-6164.
How Our Residential Dumpster Services Work
Call for a Free Quote
Our team will give you a free quote based on the type and volume of material you are throwing out.Request a Quote
Get Upfront Pricing
Every dumpster you rent includes upfront pricing, so you know the total cost of your rental beforehand.See Pricing Details
Your delivery is scheduled for as soon as possible so you can get right to work.What We Take
Call for Pickup
Once you’re finished, all you have to do is call us back and we’ll arrange pickup.Request a Pickup