Dumpster Rental Pricing
Search by city/zip code OR select your state and the closest major city
How Do I Find a Cheap Dumpster Rental?
Just give us a call! Budget Dumpster has the cheapest roll off dumpster rentals in the waste removal industry. Our dumpster rental prices are typically $25 - $100 cheaper than other dumpster rental companies. We work with local dumpster haulers across the U.S. in order to provide the best terms and conditions at the lowest cost to our customers. Our simple flat rate pricing includes delivery, pick up and all the various taxes associated with waste disposal.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Dumpster?
The cost to rent a roll off dumpster is based on a number of factors that include the following:
- Dumpster size
- Type of debris
- Weight of the debris
- Rental period
Our cheap dumpster rental pricing options vary upon the size of the roll off dumpster, increasing as the capacity of the dumpster rises. It is important to note the weight limit on your dumpster rental as well, since extra fees can be incurred if you exceed the weight limit associated with your flat rate. Capacity (volume) and weight are two different variables, you will need to think about both how much volume you will need for your debris as well as how much your debris may weigh when ordering a dumpster. Try out our dumpster weight calculator to get estimates on the weight of your debris.
Flat Rate vs. Variable Rate Dumpster Rental Pricing
Because there are so many variables that determine dumpster rental costs, it leaves a lot of room for surprises when you get your bill. We choose to offer flat rate pricing, which leaves less room for unexpected dumpster rental fees. Variable rate dumpster rental pricing isn't necessarily more expensive, but it can be harder to predict what your final cost will be, which can really throw a wrench into planning and budgeting for your project or job.
Take a look at the sample invoices below. You'll notice that, while the prices in this case end up being about the same, the final cost to rent a dumpster on the variable rate invoice is significantly higher than the base rate (or teaser rate) of $150.00. Not only is everything included in our flat rate dumpster rental pricing, but you can throw away up to 3 tons of debris at that price. With variable pricing, you will be charged for that extra ton.
Our Fixed Rate Dumpster Rental Invoice
Variable Rate Dumpster Rental Invoice
Ordering from Budget Dumpster won't leave you wondering, "How much will this dumpster really cost?" You'll be able to plan and set the budget for your home improvement project or, if you're a contractor, you will know what costs to build into your bid for a customer. If you want to know the cost of your dumpster rental up front, go with a dumpster rental company who uses flat rate pricing.
Dumpster Rental Fees
Regardless of flat or variable rate pricing, you can and will be charged extra fees if you do not adhere to the terms and conditions of your dumpster rental. Waste removal is a highly regulated industry with a lot of overhead, so you can be charged extra by the landfill or the hauler when you don't follow the rules.
Extra fees are typically charged for the following, so avoid these whenever possible:
- Extra Trips: If the dumpster cannot be delivered or picked up you may be charged an extra fee. There are a number of things that can prevent a dumpster from being dropped off or picked up such as: insufficient space to deliver the dumpster, obstructing items that prevent pickup and dumpsters that may contain more than 10 tons of debris. Learn more about how to prepare for your dumpster rental to help you avoid trip fees.
- Hazardous Waste: You will be charged for contaminating a dumpster with hazardous materials or prohibited items, such as tires, electronic waste, paint and more. This is not only for your safety, but also avoids problematic materials from ending up in landfills. If you have a question about a specific item, it's better to ask prior to putting it in the dumpster, so you can prevent extra fees.
- Overloaded Dumpster: You must be sure that the debris in your dumpster does not reach higher than the top of the dumpster walls. The driver will not be able to pick-up the dumpster if it is overloaded.
- Exceeding the Weight Limit: Your flat rate roll off pricing allows you to dispose of debris up to a specified weight limit. If you go over the weight limit indicated in your invoice and in your terms and conditions, you will be charged an overage fee.
- Exceeding the Rental Period: All of our dumpster rentals come with a 7-10 day rental period but we do not automatically come pick up your dumpster. You must call us to schedule a pick-up. This ensures that you have enough time to load all of your unwanted materials. Keeping the dumpster beyond your rental period will result in pro-rated charges.
We've put together an easy-reference sheet with the dos and don'ts of dumpster rental to help you avoid unnecessary fees. This is essential reading material for anyone new to renting a dumpster.
Special Pricing for Special Containers
Heavy debris such as concrete, roofing shingles, dirt and more, may require a special container or dumpster. These dumpsters often have special pricing and special terms and conditions. Every concrete dumpster or roofing dumpster has a specific weight limit and there are unique guidelines that will keep the dumpster within the weight restrictions. For example, a dumpster should not be filled more than half way with heavy material like concrete or asphalt. And most special containers do not allow you to mix the special debris with household waste or other types of debris.
We work hard to remove your waste at the lowest possible rate and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We believe that the best dumpster rental experiences start with affordable dumpster rental prices, so take advantage of our cheap dumpster rentals and dispose of your waste at a low, flat rate.Call Us at 1-866-284-6164