Costs, Dimensions and Other Features of a 15 Yard Dumpster Rental
Our 15 yard dumpsters are great for small to mid-sized home projects, such as home cleanouts or single-room renovations. Learn more about renting a 15 yard dumpster for your project below.
How much does it cost to rent a 15 yard dumpster?
The average cost of a 15 yard dumpster is around $432, though pricing can vary from as low as $263 to as high as $929 depending on your location and the type of debris you have. Dumpster rental pricing is driven by a few key factors – learn more about what goes into the cost of a dumpster rental.
How big is a 15 yard dumpster?
15 yard dumpsters typically measure 16 feet long by 7.5 feet wide by 4.5 feet tall. The exact dimensions may vary, but the capacity of each 15 yard container is the same.
How much can a 15 yard dumpster hold?
A 15 yard dumpster can hold 15 cubic yards of material, or 4 ½ pickup truck loads. A 15 yard dumpster rental typically includes a 2-3 ton weight limit (4,000-6,000 pounds), though this can vary by location and debris type. For more information about dumpster weight limits, contact our team today.
How long can I rent a 15 yard dumpster?
Most 15 yard dumpsters are available to rent for 7-10 days. However, exact rental periods may vary by location – as short as 3-5 days in some areas. Many locations offer extended rentals for long-term projects as well. Talk to our team to find out how long you can rent a 15 yard dumpster near you.
Is a 15 Yard Dumpster the Right Size for Your Project?
The 15 yard dumpster is slightly taller and generally 2 feet longer than our smallest offering, making it a great choice for home projects with more heavy-duty materials, including:
- Garage and attic cleanouts.
- Flooring and carpet removal.
- Basement cleanups.
- Room renovation projects.
Once you’ve ordered your 15 yard dumpster rental, here are a few tips to make sure we’ll be able to complete your delivery:
- Make way: We’ll need roughly 60 feet of space in length to drop off the dumpster. Be sure your driveway is clear for our drivers to place your dumpster.
- Clear the space above: The truck will also need 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise and roll the dumpster off the flat bed. Choose a drop-off area that’s free of low-hanging wires or branches.
- Don’t wait: There’s no need to be home for your delivery, but keep in mind that your dumpster can arrive at any time throughout the day.
- Be mindful: As you fill your dumpster, remember which materials are allowed, as well as the bin’s weight limit.
Looking for More Information on a 15 Yard Dumpster Rental?
Not sure if a 15 yard dumpster is right for your project? Give our team a call. We can help you find the right bin for your debris in no time – call 1-866-284-6164 to get started.
It’s hard to pick a dumpster size without understanding how much it can hold. Check out this video to learn how dumpster sizes are calculated, making it easier to choose between our 10 yard, 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard and 40 yard roll off dumpsters.