Dumpster Rentals in Odessa, TX
- We offer dumpster rentals in a variety of sizes to fit debris from any project.
- Order your dumpster to arrive on-site as early as the next available business day.
- Need more time to fill your dumpster rental? Ask us about our flexible rental periods.
- We offer upfront pricing that includes delivery, pickup and your rental period.
- With no hidden fees, you can budget for cleanup ahead of time.
- Our team will take the time to ensure you receive the right size dumpster for the job you’re doing.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Everything worked as it was scheduled
Complete Your Home Makeover With No Mess When You Rent a Dumpster
Planning a major renovation to your home? From North Dixie Boulevard to Zeneta Avenue, we can help you clean up any project with our dumpster rental service in Odessa. Make a quick call to our team and we'll deliver a container that can handle several tons of construction and remodeling debris. We’ll place it right where you need it to make tossing out waste easy, and we’ll remove it as soon as you tell us you’re finished. Call 432-231-4459 today to get started.
- Household Junk
- Yard Waste*
- Mattresses & Box Springs*
- General Construction Refuse
Why can I only fill my dumpster half full with some materials?
If you are getting rid of heavy debris such as concrete, brick or block, you can only fill the roll off container halfway. Most containers have a maximum weight limit of 10 tons which can be met quickly when working with heavy debris. Only filling the bin halfway ensures the truck will be able to lift and remove it when you’re finished. Still have more concrete to get rid of? Let us know and we can provide empty-and-return service so you can keep cleaning up.
How do I know if I have room on my property for a roll off dumpster?
Our Odessa dumpster rental service requires an area that is 10.5 feet wide and has at least 23 feet of vertical clearance, free of wires and branches. The truck will also need 60 feet of space in a straight line to drop the container. Check your driveway to see if it matches these specifications. If not, we can discuss your options for street placement to ensure your bin is placed as close to your work area as possible. If you have any questions about your delivery, give us a call at 432-231-4459.
Call Us for the Quickest Way to Rent a Dumpster in Odessa
If you’re ready to start cleaning up ASAP, choose Budget Dumpster. You’ll talk to a real person in just a few minutes who will give you a great deal on the right roll off dumpster for your project. Our team can answer all your questions, all you need to do is dial 432-231-4459 now. We'll help you finish your cleanup right away.