Dumpsters for Yard Waste Removal
A Convenient Yard Debris Removal Option
At Budget Dumpster, we make it simple to remove yard debris from your home or your client’s property. Ordering a yard waste dumpster is as easy as making a quick call. We will deliver the container by the next available business day. Once you have your container, just fill it with your landscaping debris and then call us when you’re finished; we’ll come haul it away.
Find the Right Yard Waste Dumpster for Your Project
Our service provides:
- A range of sizes: Find the right size container for your yard waste removal project.
- Versatility: Use us for landscape debris removal, garden waste removal and more.
- Affordability: We offer low, flat rates to help you stay on budget.
Use Our Yard Waste Dumpster Rentals for Any Size Landscaping Project
Disposing of landscaping debris and garden waste can be difficult depending on your location and the season. With our yard debris removal services, you can get rid of every bush and branch regardless of the weather. You can call us anytime to rent a yard waste dumpster for any of the following projects:
- Lawn debris removal and cleanup.
- Large-scale residential landscaping.
- Commercial landscaping.
- General yard maintenance.
- Seasonal landscaping and maintenance.
- Storm debris removal and cleanup.
- Brush, branch or tree removal.
What Can Go in a Yard Waste Dumpster?
Our yard waste dumpsters can handle all common types of yard debris that might crop up during routine yard maintenance or while removing landscape debris, including the following:
- Shrubs: Can be whole or chipped.
- Grass Leaves: Can be bagged or loose.
- Small Branches: Can be whole, trimmed or chipped.
- Small Logs: Please note we cannot accept logs larger than 4 inches in diameter.
- Stumps: May not be accepted in some areas. Call for more information.
- Dirt: We accept uncontaminated dirt only; some areas may require separate disposal.
Yard Work Safety Tips for Lawn Debris Removal
Cleaning up your yard can be quite a chore. Whether you’re just tidying up or working on a total yard makeover, avoid injuries and accidents with these yard work safety tips:
- Wear long sleeves, long pants and sturdy shoes when removing yard waste. Use the appropriate tool for the job you’re completing.
- Wear protective eye wear and hearing protection when using power equipment.
- Drink plenty of water during warm weather to avoid overheating and dehydration.
- Contact your utility company before doing any digging.
- Avoid prolonged interactions with chemicals and fertilizers.
Call 866-284-6164 today to learn about yard waste removal in your area and to schedule your dumpster rental.
Call for a Free Quote
Our team will give you a free quote based on the type and volume of material you are throwing out.Request a Quote
Get Upfront Pricing
Every dumpster you rent includes upfront pricing, so you know the total cost of your rental beforehand.See Pricing Details
Your delivery is scheduled for as soon as possible so you can get right to work.What We Take
Call for Pickup
Once you’re finished, all you have to do is call us back and we’ll arrange pickup.Request a Pickup