Dumpster Rentals in Spokane, WA
- You can rent a dumpster in a range of sizes with our Spokane service.
- Scheduling your rental is easy – simply call 509-381-6515.
- We’ll help you find the right roll off container and set up your delivery in minutes.
- We offer flat-rate pricing with zero hidden fees.
- You’ll receive an upfront quote on your very first call.
- Our rates bundle the cost of your rental period, delivery and pickup.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
- A great size for roofing and remodeling projects.
- Easily dispose of household junk and light construction debris.
- Also useful for small-scale demolitions.
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for home renovations or multiple remodels.
- Can easily accommodate construction and demolition debris.
- A convenient size for large-scale cleanouts.
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for building renovations and large demolitions.
- Dispose of several tons of debris at once.
- Perfect for contractors with large-scale projects.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
The right price, on time delivery, courteous driver, ontime removal.
Clear Out Debris and Clutter Easily With Our Local Spokane Dumpster Services
From home cleanouts to renovation projects, every cleanup is easier with a roll off dumpster on hand. Simply throw your household clutter, junk, drywall, lumber and whatever else you’re getting rid of into the bin. Once everything is loaded up, call us back and we’ll be by to pick up your materials ASAP. Need a little more time to use the bin? Just let us know – we offer affordable rental extension options that allow you to get the job done. To rent a dumpster for your next big project, call 509-381-6515 today.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
Do I need a permit for a dumpster rental in Spokane?
If you are placing your roll off container in the street, you will need a Street Obstruction Permit. So if you’re working on renovations to your home in North Hill and need to keep the bin in a public roadway, you’ll need to obtain a permit from the Building & Planning Department first. For questions about Spokane dumpster rental permits, get in touch with our team at 509-381-6515
Will my dumpster have a door?
Yes. All of our roll off containers have loading doors to allow you to load up heavy or bulky items more easily. The door is located on the end that rolls off the truck first. You’ll need at least 8 feet of space in order to open the door completely, so be sure to chat with our team to find the best spot to place your roll off dumpster beforehand. For questions on how to load your materials properly, call 509-381-6515 to speak with our waste removal experts today.
For Questions About Renting a Dumpster in Spokane, Just Call
Whether you’re ready to order or just shopping around for prices, we’re here to help. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have about the dumpster rental process. Should you need help during or after your rental period, our team is available Monday through Friday for you. Get in touch today by calling 509-381-6515.