Dumpster Rentals in Athens, GA
- We offer a variety of roll off dumpsters in the Athens area.
- You can request ongoing empty-and-return service for your long-term projects.
- Need to know more? Call us with questions, Monday through Friday.
- Stay on budget with no hidden fees.
- Work on your own schedule with our flexible rental periods.
- Our flat rates include your delivery, pickup, rental period and any applicable taxes.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
- A great size for roofing and remodeling projects.
- Easily dispose of household junk and light construction debris.
- Also useful for small-scale demolitions.
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for home renovations or multiple remodels.
- Can easily accommodate construction and demolition debris.
- A convenient size for large-scale cleanouts.
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for building renovations and large demolitions.
- Dispose of several tons of debris at once.
- Perfect for contractors with large-scale projects.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Very prompt,very professional
Our Dumpster Rentals in Athens Will Simplify Your Junk Removal Project
From Westgate Park south to Cedar Creek, our Athens dumpster rental service can help you clean up any decluttering project in Athens. Call us before you start sorting through old knickknacks and worn-out furniture and we’ll make sure you have an easy way to remove your junk. When you work with us, we’ll help you choose the right size roll off container for your cleanout and find a convenient spot for it on your property. Then you can just carry your junk inside and call us to haul it away when you’re done. With our flexible rental periods, you can finish your junk removal project in a day or two, or extend your rental for as many days as needed. Call us at 706-395-0018 to streamline your job today.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
Is there a right way to load my dumpster?
When you are loading your roll off container, it is best to load heavier items first so you can take full advantage of the space inside the bin. Walk large items inside using the swinging dumpster door and spread them evenly throughout. Once large items are loaded, toss any lighter items over the sides, doing your best to spread them out evenly. When you’re done, the debris needs to be level with the top and cannot stick out over the sides. Questions about loading your dumpster? Call us at 706-395-0018.
Should I cover my roll off dumpster when it rains?
While not required, covering your dumpster during inclement weather can prevent your debris from absorbing rainwater which will increase its weight. Using a tarp to protect your bin from the rain can help you avoid going over your weight limit. Call us at 706-395-0018 for more tips on renting a dumpster in Athens.
Not Sure How Many Roll Off Dumpsters You Need? We Can Help
Our team of experienced debris removal experts has helped thousands of customers select the right number of roll off dumpsters to serve their projects effectively. Call us to discuss the what you’re working on, at home or on the job-site, choose your containers, and set up ongoing service to keep your construction project on schedule. Give us a call at 706-395-0018 to speak to our Athens-area dumpster rental service today.