Dumpster Rentals in Providence, RI
- We offer roll off dumpsters sized from 10 to 30 cubic yards.
- Still have more debris to clean up? That’s ok – we offer swap-out services to keep your job on track.
- Questions? Our team is available Monday through Friday to help.
- We provide low flat rates bundling the costs of your rental period, delivery, pickup and applicable taxes.
- We’ll guide you through the process and help you find the best spot to place your roll off container.
- As soon as you’re finished, simply call back for a speedy pickup.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Great price! Great customer service!
Quick, Convenient Providence Dumpster Rentals for Home and Commercial Projects Alike
Whether you’re renovating your historical home in Blackstone or making room for new seating in your Federal Hill bistro, our Providence-area dumpster rental service makes cleaning up simple for projects of all sizes. When you call, our team will set you up with a bin that’s right for your materials. Then, we’ll quickly deliver your roll off container to your home or job site. When you’re finished, simply call back for pickup – it’s that easy. To schedule your next bin delivery, call today.
- General Refuse
- Appliances (restrictions may apply)
- Mattresses and Box Springs (restrictions may apply)
- Common Construction Refuse
- Concrete and Block
- Brick and Asphalt
Do I need a permit for a dumpster rental in Providence?
If you plan to place your roll off dumpster on the street or across a sidewalk, you’ll need a permit from the Traffic Engineering Division. Once you’ve obtained a permit, a copy must be sent over prior to setting up delivery. For questions about dumpster rental permits in Providence, talk to our team today.
What’s the right way to load a roll off dumpster?
It’s best to space your materials evenly throughout your roll off container. This allows you to make the most of your dumpster’s space while keeping the weight distributed across the bin evenly. All of our containers feature a loading door, which lets you carry heavy items safely inside the container. Not sure how to load your materials properly? We can help – call our team for more information.
Get Quick Answers to Your Dumpster Rental Questions
Still have questions about renting a dumpster in Providence? Instead of sifting through another online search, get answers quickly from one of our team members. For accurate, up-to-date information on dumpster rentals in Providence, give us a call today.