Dumpster Rentals in Redding, CA
- We offer a variety of roll off dumpster sizes so you can find the right one for your project.
- Not sure where to keep your debris box? Our team will help you find a safe and convenient location.
- We offer rental extensions at a flat, daily rate for long-term projects.
- We offer low, flat rates so you can rent a bin knowing your total cost upfront.
- Your rate will always include your rental period, delivery, pickup and any applicable taxes.
- Have questions? Our team is here Monday through Friday to walk you through the process and set up a delivery.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
Budget Dumpster Reviews
On time,very courtious
Streamline Any Cleanup With Our Redding-Area Dumpster Rental Service
Renovating an office space on East Cypress? Planning to clean out the garage, shed and attic of your Garden Tract home? We're here to pitch in. Our team will work with you to find the right size roll off container for your cleanup needs, whether you're throwing out an old credenza or crumbled drywall. And once we've found the right one for you, we'll make sure it arrives ASAP so you can get right to work. All you have to do is call us at 530-691-5020 to get your roll off dumpster rolling your way.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
How long will it take for my dumpster rental to arrive?
Delivery times vary based on the availability of the dumpster size you request. We aim to schedule all deliveries for the next available business day, typically one to three days out from the order date. When you call to rent a dumpster, your service representative will let you know the exact day your roll off dumpster will arrive on-site. Have a question about your delivery? Call us at 530-691-5020 and we'll help you out.
Do I need a permit to rent a dumpster?
You do not need a permit to have a debris box delivered to your property, whether it's your home or a job site on private property. However, you may need a permit if you need to keep the container on public property, such as a street or sidewalk. Our team will be able to tell you if a permit is needed for your location over the phone. Give us a call at 530-691-5020 to get started.
Have More Questions About Renting a Dumpster in Redding?
Let us know and we'll answer them any day of the week, Monday through Friday. We've worked with thousands of customers throughout California, making sure their projects never get put on hold due to their debris. Call 530-691-5020 for all the answers you need to find the right disposal solution for your needs.