Dumpster Rentals in Washington, D.C.
- We offer 10 to 30 cubic yard dumpster rentals in D.C.
- Call to rent a dumpster or schedule a pickup at your convenience.
- Our team can recommend a dumpster for your project, whether you're cleaning up your home or breaking ground on a new site.
- We'll schedule our delivery for the soonest possible date, saving you time and money.
- Each roll off container includes a low, flat rate with delivery, pickup, applicable taxes and your rental period bundled together.
- With zero hidden fees, you'll know exactly how much you're spending on disposal.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
The driver came in the exact time they said. He put the dumpster where I wanted it. It was clean and they made sure not to damage my driveway. Very happy I called them.
Convenient Disposal Solutions for Your Home, Property & Work Site
Whether you're decluttering your home in the Palisades or renovating an old Foggy Bottom apartment, our Washington, D.C. dumpster rental service has you covered. Once you rent a bin from us, you can expect delivery by the earliest possible date so you can get right to work. All you have to do beforehand is let us know where on-site you'd like the container so our driver can roll it into place. Give us a call today and we'll send you the right roll off dumpster for all of your projects, both at home and on the job site.
- General Refuse
- Yard Waste and Stumps
- Mattresses and Box Springs (restrictions may apply)
- Common Construction Refuse
- Concrete and Brick (restrictions may apply)
- Block and Asphalt (restrictions may apply)
- Dirt (restrictions may apply)
Where should I place my roll off dumpster?
For both residential and commercial deliveries, our drivers need at least 60 feet of distance to roll the dumpster into place. This also means we need roughly 23 feet of vertical clearance in order to lift the container off the flat bed. For that reason, make sure the delivery spot is clear of low-hanging branches and power lines. On the day of delivery, remove any vehicles or other potential obstacles from the area as well. If you have any questions about your delivery, please call us at 202-741-5631.
What if I need more time to use my dumpster rental?
If you need more time to load up your roll off container, you can keep it past your original rental period for a flat daily rate. You do not need to notify us if you plan to keep the container on-site for a longer period of time. All you have to do is call us once you're ready for a final pickup. For more information on renting a dumpster or extensions, call us at 202-741-5631.
Not Sure Which Size Dumpster Your D.C.-Area Project Needs? Call Us Up
With years of experience in the waste management industry, we know how to meet your disposal needs. Let us know what you're working on and our dumpster rental service in Washington D.C. will make sure you have all the bins you need. Call 202-741-5631 now.