Dumpster Rentals in Detroit, MI
- We offer 10 to 40 cubic yard roll off dumpster sizes in Detroit.
- Our team can help you with projects of all sizes including home cleanouts, renovations and commercial demolitions.
- Call us any time Monday through Friday to schedule a pickup, order a new dumpster or ask a question.
- Rent a dumpster at a low, flat rate that includes delivery, pickup, applicable taxes and your rental period.
- You can schedule services in just one short phone call that will save you time.
- We’ll recommend a dumpster size for your specific project and type of debris.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
This is a perfect service.
Simplify Your Construction Project With Our Dumpster Rental Service in Detroit
When completing a large-scale project, your focus should be on the work, not the cleanup. Work with our team for turnkey disposal solutions for your construction site. Whether you’re tearing down a blighted house, building new townhouses on the riverfront or renovating one of downtown’s art deco masterpieces, our simple dumpster rental service will allow you to keep your focus on the work itself. Call us and we’ll help you choose the right size and number of roll off containers to get the job done. You can also schedule empty-and-return service to make sure the debris never stacks up. Call 313-989-0320 to get started.
- Household Junk
- Yard Waste*
- Mattresses & Box Springs*
- General Construction Refuse
How much space is needed for a roll off dumpster delivery?
When you choose the location for your dumpster, make sure the area is at least 10.5 feet wide and the area above is clear of wires and branches. The delivery truck will need 60 feet in a straight line to deliver the container and 23 feet of vertical clearance. On the day of your delivery, make sure the area is clear and place cones or plywood to mark the area. If you have additional questions about your dumpster rental in Detroit, call us at 313-989-0320.
Should I cover the dumpster if it rains or snows?
If you’re expecting rain or inclement weather when using your roll off container, it’s a good idea to cover the dumpster’s top with a tarp. The tarp will help keep out extra moisture which could add weight to your debris and push you over your weight limit.
Call Us to Learn More About Our Service
When you’re ready to start a project, call us to find out how we can help. We’re available Monday through Friday to answer any questions about the dumpster rental process and how best to start your cleanup. Reach out to us at 313-989-0320 to find a cleanup solution.