Dumpster Rentals in Bremerton, WA
- We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs.
- You can easily dispose of household junk, remodeling debris, demolition materials and more with our services.
- Let us know what you are working on and we'll find the right roll off container for you.
- You'll receive a low, flat rate that includes delivery, pickup and rental period.
- Keep the container for as long as you need it with our flexible rental periods.
- We have no hidden fees so you can be sure to stay on budget with us.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
- A great size for roofing and remodeling projects.
- Easily dispose of household junk and light construction debris.
- Also useful for small-scale demolitions.
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for home renovations or multiple remodels.
- Can easily accommodate construction and demolition debris.
- A convenient size for large-scale cleanouts.
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for building renovations and large demolitions.
- Dispose of several tons of debris at once.
- Perfect for contractors with large-scale projects.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Budget Dumpster has been very accommodating to our needs. We reserved for a week, but we ran into a situation needing more days. When I called I didn’t have to wait hardly at all before someone knowledgeable answered the phone and was very helpful. Our experience was a great one, this is why I’m giving a 5 out of 5.
With Our Bremerton-Area Dumpster Rental Service, Spend Less Time Cleaning Up
Whether you are cleaning out a garage in Charleston or building new townhouses in Bay Vista, you'll find the roll off dumpsters you need right here. When you call us, we’ll take the time to learn about your project and help you choose the roll off container that fits your job. With a roll off container on-site, all you have to do is fill it with your junk or construction debris and then call us when you're ready for us to haul it away. You’ll be able to spend more time working and less time bagging and hauling waste. Call 360-813-9803 today to rent a dumpster from a company that makes cleanup easy.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
My driveway is on an incline. Is this a problem for dumpster delivery?
While a slight incline is not always a problem for dumpster delivery or placement, there are some cases where we cannot place a dumpster on a hill. If you use a car’s emergency brake when parking on the incline, we may not be able to place the dumpster there. Our team will work with you to find an alternate location for your dumpster rental. In the city of Bremerton, you can place your container on the street after requesting a right-of-way permit from the Public Works Department. Call us at 360-813-9803 to learn more about renting a dumpster.
Are there certain materials that cannot be thrown away in a dumpster rental?
Yes, we cannot accept any items that are prohibited by local landfills. Materials classified as hazardous, such as fuels, paints and refrigerants, cannot be disposed of using our services. Additionally, tires and railroad ties are not accepted by landfills and cannot be thrown away with our services. To learn more about prohibited materials in Bremerton, give us a call at 360-813-9803.
Ready to Rent Your First Dumpster in Bremerton?
Whether you’re renting for the first time or you’re an expert, we’re here to help you every step of the way. With years of experience helping customers just like you, our team of experts will be able to answer any question you have. Give us a call at 360-813-9803 for more information or to rent a dumpster today.