Dumpster Rentals in Grand Junction, CO
- We offer a range of dumpster rental sizes.
- You can order a dumpster and expect delivery as early as the next business day.
- We’re here to answer any questions you have, Monday through Friday.
- Our flat rates include delivery, pickup, your rental period and any applicable taxes.
- With no hidden fees, you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for your rental.
- We offer quick delivery to get you started and quick pickups when you’re done.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
- Useful for small remodels and cleanup projects.
- Can accommodate light demolition materials.
- Low height makes disposal super-easy.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
I was really impressed with the level of customer service I received from Waste Management Budget Dumpster. They were always available to answer my questions and went above and beyond to ensure that my rental experience was a positive one.
Remodel Your Home Without the Mess When You Rent a Dumpster in Grand Junction
Planning a kitchen renovation in Fruitvale? Updating a bathroom in Appleton? No matter where your project is, we can help. When you’re ready to start working, call our team to easily get the mess out of your way. Each roll off dumpster rental we offer in the Grand Junction area can handle several tons of debris, including old counters, cupboards, tile and drywall. Toss your debris inside while you work, then call us when you’re finished and we’ll haul away the bin and the mess. Reach out today to get started.
- Household Junk
- Yard Waste*
- Mattresses & Box Springs*
- General Construction Refuse
- Roofing Materials*
Why are some materials not allowed in the dumpster rental?
There are materials that cannot be placed in a roll off dumpster because they are unsafe and are typically not allowed in landfills. These hazardous materials include railroad ties, old paint, lacquer, car batteries, fuel and other toxic items. The disposal of these types of hazardous items are controlled by local ordinances and, typically, can only be disposed of through special collection events or services. Learn more about what our Grand Junction dumpster rental service can take by calling us today.
How should I load my dumpster?
When you’re loading your roll off container, load the heavy items first by walking them in the dumpster door. Next, toss smaller items over the sides, but be careful to distribute them evenly throughout the container. When you’re done, make sure the debris is level with the top of the bin. Have other questions about loading your dumpster rental? Call our team today.
Find an Easy Way to Rent a Dumpster in Grand Junction When You Call Us
Make one short call to Budget Dumpster to find a convenient dumpster rental. Our team can answer any of your questions and provide a competitive rate with no hidden fees. We'll help you make sure you have the right roll off container at the right price. Call us today to get started.