Rent a Dumpster in St. Petersburg, FL
- Our St. Petersburg dumpster rentals are sized from 10 to 30 cubic yards.
- Our containers are great for projects of all sizes, from garage cleanouts to construction jobs.
- We offer convenient empty-and-return service to keep your long-term project on track, no matter what.
- Our upfront pricing makes it simple for you to finalize your budget ahead of time.
- Your rate includes the cost of your rental period, delivery, pickup and applicable taxes.
- Need help finding the right roll off dumpster for your project? Just ask – our team is happy to help.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Rent a Dumpster to Take Care of Landscaping Debris
Has a busy schedule turned your yard into a Floridian jungle? Take a weekend to take it back with our affordable roll off dumpster service. From palm leaves and kudzu vines to stickers and stumps, we can handle yard waste and debris of all kinds. Plus, our flexible rental periods let you work at your own pace – simply call when you’re finished and we’ll come back to pick it up ASAP. To rent a dumpster and clear your way to a beautiful landscape, call 727-369-6240 today.
- Household Junk
- Yard Waste*
- General Construction Refuse
What’s the best spot to place my roll off dumpster?
When you call, our experienced waste removal experts will help you find the best spot to place your bin. They’ll also help you find the right container for your specific project’s materials and set up a time for a fast delivery to your home or job site. For questions about bin placement or other dumpster rental questions, reach out today.
What’s the right way to load up a roll off container?
You can throw smaller items over the side, but the safest way to load large materials is to walk them in, via the dumpster door on the side. This allows you to neatly stack items and make the most of your roll off container’s space. Also, do not load your materials above the sides of the bin, as this creates a hazard for drivers upon pickup. Questions about how to load a specific material? Our dumpster rental team can help.
We’re Happy to Answer Any Further Questions You Have
Didn’t find an answer for your dumpster rental question here? Give us a call. There’s no question too simple or complicated for our experienced team, and we’re happy to help you find the solution you’re looking for. To rent a dumpster, all it takes is one quick call to 727-369-6240.