Dumpster Rentals in Toledo, OH
- Our roll off dumpsters are available in sizes 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Keep your pickup truck at home – our bins can handle up to twelve truckloads of debris.
- Filled your roll off dumpster too soon? Call back for a convenient empty-and-return.
- Our flat rates bundle your rental, pickup and disposal costs, as well as applicable taxes.
- We’ll provide an upfront quote on your very first call, so you’ll always know your total.
- If you finish before the end of your rental period, call back and we’ll pick it up ASAP.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Reliable service at a reasonable price.
Find an Affordable Toledo-Area Dumpster Rental for Your Glass City Project
Whether you’re replacing snow-worn shingles in Deveaux or building the next big eatery near the home of the Mud Hens, keep the cleanup costs down with our affordable dumpster rentals in Toledo. With our low, flat rates and zero hidden fees, we make it easy to keep track of your costs from start to finish. For a roll off dumpster service that’s easier on your budget, give us a call today.
- Household Junk
- Yard Waste*
- Mattresses & Box Springs*
- General Construction Refuse
- Concrete & Brick*
- Block & Asphalt*
How much can a roll off dumpster hold?
That depends on the size and type you choose. Our 10 yard residential dumpsters can hold around 1.5 tons of materials while our 40 yard construction containers can handle up to 7 tons. Not sure which roll off container is right for you? Give us a quick call to find the best bin for your project.
What’s the right way to load a roll off dumpster?
It’s always best to keep your waste materials from sticking above the dumpster walls. Use the swinging door to ensure you’re filling up all of the space inside. This will allow you to completely fill your bin and also keeps the weight distribution even. For questions about loading your materials, reach out to our team today.
Need Help With Your Dumpster Rental? We’re Here for You
Whether you need help with your current dumpster rental or just have questions about renting one, our team can help. We’re available Monday through Friday by phone each week to guide you through the process and find the best solution for your needs. To speak to a team member today, give us a call.