Dumpster Rentals in College Station, TX
- We offer a number of roll off dumpster sizes in College Station.
- We offer customer support by phone before, during and after your dumpster rental.
- Schedule deliveries, pickups and swap-outs with a single call.
- Our low, flat rates make it easy to fit waste disposal into any budget.
- We bundle the costs of your rental period, delivery and pickup.
- Call 979-599-9888 Monday through Friday to get in touch directly with our team.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
- A great size for roofing and remodeling projects.
- Easily dispose of household junk and light construction debris.
- Also useful for small-scale demolitions.
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for home renovations or multiple remodels.
- Can easily accommodate construction and demolition debris.
- A convenient size for large-scale cleanouts.
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for building renovations and large demolitions.
- Dispose of several tons of debris at once.
- Perfect for contractors with large-scale projects.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Delivery driver sucks. Made claim that the dumpster was too full and refused to pickup and called the fired department to report burn pile that was longer burning causing and additional $150 charge...... Originally I wanted a 40 yd dumpster that would hold 4 tons. They did not have it available for me, so they suggested to me to rent a 30 yd dumpster that holds 3 tons They said we charge by the pounds, anything over the 3 tons will be charged extra. I WAS COOL with that.. "just fill it up and we'll just charge you per pound extra" lo and behold when they came to pick up my dumpster the story was different. I only needed it one day not 7. They charged me a $150 to come out and say the dumpster was too full And it was really wasn't that much over. I will never use this business again. They charged additional fee the same day before even notification that the driver even came to house. They are money hungry. Poor service. False advertising. Made a claim to fire department. Yup. They suck.
Streamline Any Home Cleanup With Our Local College Station Dumpster Services
Need more room for all your Texas A&M gear? Our local College Station dumpster rental services can help. With a roll off dumpster in the driveway, getting rid of old junk is as easy as walking them into the bin. We offer lengthy rental periods so you can take your time working through the clutter. As soon as everything is loaded into the container, give us a call and we’ll be by to pick it up. And if you decide to add a home theatre for your next Aggies watch party, we can take care of your renovation debris too. For a better way to handle residential debris and junk removal for your College Station project, call 979-599-9888 today.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
Are there any items that cannot be placed into a roll off dumpster?
Some hazardous or flammable items are not allowed to be disposed of using a roll off dumpster. This includes car batteries, tires, motor oil or fuel, appliances with refrigerants, paint, other household chemicals and more. If you’re not sure whether an item should go into your dumpster rental, call 979-599-9888 to chat with one of our team members.
How much space is needed for my dumpster rental?
In order to successfully deliver your roll off container, our drivers need an area of about 60 feet in a straight line and 10.5 feet in width. Additionally, make sure the area has an overhead clearance of at least 23 feet to allow the truck to rise up and roll off the dumpster. Not sure where to place your roll off container? Call 979-599-9888 and we’ll help you find a good spot for it.
Questions About Our College Station Dumpster Services? Call Today
Whether you’re a first-time renter or a frequent flier, we’re here to answer any questions you may have about the dumpster rental process. Plus, each call is answered by a real person, not an automated system, so you can get the information you need sooner. Call 979-599-9888 to speak directly with a team member today.