Dumpster Rentals in Akron, OH
- We offer roll off dumpsters sized from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Whether your project is big or small, we offer affordable bins for jobs of all sizes.
- Monday through Friday, our team is here to set up your rental and answer any questions.
- Fast scheduling for deliveries and pickups to keep your project on track.
- Flat rates that bundle the cost of your rental period, delivery, pickup and applicable taxes.
- A knowledgeable team to help you find the right waste removal solution for your project.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
12 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
40 Yard Dumpster12x
Holds ~ Twelve Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
Budget Dumpster Reviews
Great price! Great customer service!
Find a Local Akron Dumpster Rental to Complete Your Home or Commercial Project
Whether you're clearing space to store gear for your next trip to Portage Lakes or you're working on downtown Akron’s Main Street revival project, our fast, efficient dumpster rental service makes local projects a breeze. When you call, you’ll speak directly to a team member who will help you find the best solution for your materials and your budget. Then, we’ll set you up with a quick delivery. From there, simply fill your roll off dumpster and call back when you’re finished – it’s that simple. To schedule your next delivery or to learn more about renting a dumpster, call 330-752-7903 today.
- General Refuse
- Yard Waste
- Stumps (restrictions may apply)
- Appliances (restrictions may apply)
- Electronics (restrictions may apply)
- Common Construction Refuse
- Concrete (restrictions may apply)
- Brick, Block and Dirt
- Rebar (restrictions may apply)
Do I need a permit for my dumpster rental in Akron?
If you plan on placing your roll off container in the roadway, you’ll need to purchase a Right-of-Way permit from the city of Akron's Plans and Permits Department. Applications take about two to three days for city approval, after which you will need to send us a copy of the permit. To learn more about obtaining a permit for your Akron dumpster rental, call our team today.
What’s the right way to load a roll off dumpster?
Load your roll off container as evenly as possible to spread the weight throughout the bin. All of our dumpster rentals feature large side doors that allow you to walk in heavy items and stack them neatly inside. Not only is this the safest way to load your container, but it will also allow you to make the most of your bin’s space. If you’re not sure how to load your materials properly, give us a quick call for more information.
Get Answers to Your Dumpster Rental Questions Sooner
Still have questions about renting a roll off dumpster? Instead of digging online, get an answer now in one short call. When you call, you’ll speak directly to our helpful staff who will answer any questions you have about renting a dumpster from our Akron-area service. Call now to get the answers you need today.