Dumpster Rental Central Pacolet, SC
Rent a Cheap Roll-Off Dumpster Now
The first thing everyone looks for when renting a roll-off dumpster in Central Pacolet is the best price. The exact price can be difficult to determine when you have to add in all of the extra charges such as a drop-off fee, a transportation fee, a disposal fee and then the rental fee. Here at Budget Dumpster we add these fees into our one affordable price, so you are never hit with a surprise when you get your bill. We will explain our rental terms and agreement completely upfront. We pride ourselves on not having hidden fees and being 100% transparent.
YOU CAN SAVE $25 to $100 WITH US
- We serve Spartanburg and all of the surrounding suburbs.
- Make one five minute phone call and your dumpster rental in Central Pacolet will be on its way.
- Our longer than average rental period will allow you to keep your roll-off dumpster for up to 10 days.
- Pay one flat fee for your rental.
- Perfect for a home remodel, yard debris, construction and much more!
Do you live in Central Pacolet and need a dumpster rental? Well, Budget Dumpster is the company for you. We provide roll-off dumpster rentals to the Spartanburg area. We can give you some of the lowest prices around and we can also offer a variety of dumpster sizes due to our large inventory. Our customer service representatives are here to help you with all of your dumpster rental needs. Whether you have no idea what kind of dumpster you need, or if you are an experienced contractor who rents dumpsters all the time, we can help!
Household & Construction Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
15 Yard Dumpster4.5x
Holds ~ Four and a Half Pickup Truck Loads
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
Special Use Dumpsters
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Our dumpsters range in size from 10 yards long to 40 yards long. If you are planning on a smaller size home remodel such as tearing out your bathroom, you can most likely use a 10 yard dumpster. A 10 yard dumpster rental has a 2,000 lb weight limit, is 8ft wide, 3.5ft tall and about 10ft long.
If you are planning on remodeling a larger bathroom or bedroom, then a 20 yarder might be the way to go. These dumpsters are 8ft wide, 4ft tall and 22ft long. They also have a weight limit of 4,000 lbs. This is a great size dumpster to rent because it can normally fit a one room remodel without any concern.
The next size dumpster rental is the 30 yarder. This container is perfect for collecting larger items such as carpeting, insulation, wood and drywall. These bins can hold up to 6,000 lbs and they are 8ft wide, 5.25ft tall and 22 feet long. This size of roll-off dumpster is great for not annoying the neighbors while still fitting a lot of debris.
The largest size container is the 40 yard dumpster. These are typically 8ft wide, 8ft tall and 22ft long. They can normally hold up to 8,000 lbs. These containers are meant for large renovations. If you are remodeling your home, this would be the perfect container for you!
10 Tips For Your Next Dumpster Rental
If you have never rented an open-top container, then you may have no idea where to start when you know you need a dumpster. Here is a list of ten tips to keep in mind for the next time you schedule a dumpster rental in Central Pacolet.
- Keep your driveway clear. When the drivers come to place your dumpster in the driveway they need to have space where they can set down your container.
- If you want to open the side door of the container, let us know. We need to tell our driver to park the dumpster far enough back in your driveway to give you room to open this door.
- Make sure there are no low hanging wires. If our truck is not able to clear these wires, the dumpster will not be able to be dropped off and you will be charged a fee.
- Remove low hanging branches. Our flatbed trucks need a clear path and no obstructions for your rental to be placed in your driveway.
- Consider the dimensions of your road. If you live on a very narrow road or if your home is only accessible by an alley, we will not be able to deliver a dumpster to your location.
- Do not overfill the dumpster. We will not be able to pick up a container that has items hanging off the side or over the top. Do your best to only fill the dumpster to the walls on the inside.
- Remember to call us when you are finished. When you are through with the usage of your container, you will want to give us a call and we will come and pick up the container.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste. We also cannot accept mattresses, car tires, car batteries, paints or food waste. When you schedule a dumpster rental with us, we will explain what you can and cannot put in the dumpster.
- Check to see if you need a permit. Occasionally you will need a permit from the city to have a dumpster on your property. Give Central Pacolet or Spartanburg a call to make sure you do not need one.
- Hire Budget Dumpster! If you want the most affordable prices, a variety of sizes and friendly customer service, we are the perfect company for you!
Read What Our Customers Are Saying
Overall it was a quick and easy…
Overall it was a quick and easy experience. Budget dumpster got the dumpster onsite by the next business day. The only issue was with the pickup, but that had more to do with the company in my area used to dispatch, but after one call the issue was taken care of and the dumpster was picked up. Thank you.
Nice people on phone and in person
Nice people on phone and in person. Lived up to agreement. Good experience.
Good Company; Happy Customer
Their prices are reasonable. I have used them twice and been pleased both times. The driver delivering the dumpster was very professional. He noticed that we roofing supplies delivered and suggested he move the dumpster closer to the house for easier access. I would recommend using Budget Dumpster for your needs.
Good, but they scratched the driveway
Dealing with the rep, Kendra, was great... very thorough, and available for questions as they came up. My one problem with the experience was we provided wood for the delivery folks to put under the dumpster to prevent scratching the Williamsburg-style aggregate driveway. They did a great job delivering the dumpster and used the wood provided, but the pick-up folks scratched the driveway while removing the dumpster.
Great service from our Driver Zach
Great service from our Driver Zach
The process of ordering a dumpster was…
The process of ordering a dumpster was easy, we were able to obtain the size we wanted quickly. The driver was very friendly and helpful with any questions.
They are on time and explain everything…
They are on time and explain everything very well!I was very happy with the service!!
Drop off was good an I had it 2 extra…
Drop off was good an I had it 2 extra days no charge an great on the pick up an a very cool an friendly driver
Read More Budget Dumpster Reviews