Dumpster Rentals in Bowling Green, KY
- Rent a dumpster in sizes ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards in the Bowling Green area.
- Our bins are helpful for everything from home cleanouts to construction projects.
- Long-term projects are a breeze with our extended rentals and swap-out services.
- Our dedicated support team is available each week to help you throughout your rental.
- Our flat-rate dumpster rentals keep your project expenses low.
- We bundle the cost of your rental period, delivery, pickup and applicable taxes.
*Disclaimer: All dumpster dimensions may vary slightly but volume is accurate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Household & Construction Dumpsters
12 Yard Dumpster3x
Holds ~ Three Pickup Truck Loads
- Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic.
- A small size that can fit practically anywhere.
- Dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
20 Yard Dumpster6x
Holds ~ Six Pickup Truck Loads
- A great size for roofing and remodeling projects.
- Easily dispose of household junk and light construction debris.
- Also useful for small-scale demolitions.
30 Yard Dumpster9x
Holds ~ Nine Pickup Truck Loads
- Great for home renovations or multiple remodels.
- Can easily accommodate construction and demolition debris.
- A convenient size for large-scale cleanouts.
Budget Dumpster Reviews
I ordered a 20 yard roll off dumpster to do a house clean out which was delivered on time. It was competitively priced and picked up on schedule. Budget Dumpsters did a good job sending email notifications for delivery and pick up. Overall, a good experience.
Tackle Your Next Cleanup Efficiently With Our Bowling Green Dumpster Services
When you’ve got a deadline, there’s no time to waste when it comes to waste removal. That’s why we provide quick and convenient dumpster rental services across the city of Bowling Green. Be it home clutter or construction waste, we’ll haul away your project debris quickly and with ease. Scheduling takes only a few minutes and we’ll deliver your roll off dumpster by the earliest possible date. Once you’re finished loading up your materials, call us back and we’ll get them out of your way in no time. From Springhill to the Briarwood Manor, call 270-392-3271 for a faster way to handle waste from your next project.
- Household Junk
- General Construction Refuse
How much space do I need for my dumpster rental?
In order to successfully deliver your roll off container, our drivers need an area that is at least 60 feet in a straight line and 10.5 feet in width. Additionally, there must be at least 23 feet of clearance above the space to allow the truck to lift the dumpster up and roll it off, so it’s best to choose an area that’s free of trees and wires. Need help finding the right spot? Talk to our friendly waste removal team today.
Why can’t I throw out certain items in my roll off dumpster?
Items such as tires, railroad ties, car batteries, oils and paints are not permitted in roll off containers. This is because these items are either hazardous or could potentially cause damage when disposed of in a landfill or other collection facility. Therefore, they must be disposed of through other services. You can find local disposal information for these items through Bowling Green’s Energy and Environment Cabinet. To learn more about which items a dumpster rental can be used for, call 270-392-3271 today.